To My Three Favorite Valentines!!...
MIKEY- My #1 Valentine!... You are Mr. funny, smart, handsome, hot, athletic, caring, loving, creative, awesome husband, super dad, loyal, honest, competitive, encouraging, hyper, hard worker, best friend, great son, brother, thrifty:), loud, dedicated, friendly.. and many many more wonderful things!.. I love you for who you have been, who you are, and who your becoming!!.. You fill my life up with love, and I thank God for you and your big heart every day!... Happy Valentines day my Love!..


My sweet little Luv Bug "Mecailin"... Valentine #2!!... You are Precious, Loving, creative, smart, silly, sassy, athletic, full of hugs and kisses,hyper, friendly, shy, show stopper, 100miles a minute, picky, angel, princess, hard head, daddy's poodie doodie, and mommy's luv bug!!.... I love you baby girl!!.. You fill my heart with So much joy everyday!


My "Bubba" Valentine #3!!... CAM CAM... hilarious, hardheaded, , 100% boy, sweet on mommy, want to be like daddy, love playing with sissy, protective, crazy, wild child, smart, sneaky, home body,goofy, Cute as all get out, rough and tough, little dude, not picky, full of life!!... I love you little guy!.. Your heaven sent and complete our little family... I am so glad you and Mecailin have each other, I hope you always love and protect each other the way you do now!...
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED VALENTINES DAY WITH THE ONES THEY LOVE!!...
No comments:
Post a Comment