Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Game weekend with a special guest!..

So Sara's main reason for coming to Japan was definitely to hang out with me b/c of the fact I am so super cool, but a close second place was to see the Lakestars (Mikey) Play some basketball!!.. So we all piled in the car on day 2 and 3 of her visit to cheer on our team!! Little did she know, how little you actually get to watch with my two around! :)... HERE WE GO!...
Mecailin and Cam after jacking Tsugumi's Cute Hat!
Sara with our team Mascot.. MAGNEE!!!
Wakana and Yu her BF..
How about a little Y-M-C-A........
Love this photo of us three in the
stands!...

The half time show was really cool!.. These drummers are amazing!!. Love the beats!
Sara is proud of her program!
OH.. aaaaand her pass! lol..
"You see my bel buuhhh mommy???"
My sweet friend Mayu!...

Great pic Sara!...


We ended the weekend with Two wins!... and we are now again tied for first place in our Conference!... Had a great time introducing Sara to more of our friends and some of Mikey's team mates!.. We enjoyed some of the game food as well... Michi made sushi for snacks and We also shared rice bowls... Not your typical concession... But ohh so yummy! :)... After games we headed home and had a short night out planned at Kippers with friends.... Mayu, Joho, Wakana, Yu, Gary, Lamar, Wara, and the rest of us enjoyed a couple drinks and some fun conversation in Nihongo and English!...
Mayu, Wakana, Mecailin and I hanging at Kippers...peeeecu
Sara enjoying some Sochulime! ;)
Yu and Joho... Yu got a hold of my Translation book and was Cracking us up!.. His English was sure sounding good though! His Final statement for Sarah was "Give my regards to your famwee." :)
Gary the Tickle Monster!

Kids playing to a little Michael Jackson!


Wara tried to ruin this one, but in the end probably made it better!..lol.. He looks like some of the dudes I see on the trains late at night after too much Sake!...


Most anyone who knows me well, also Knows I have a little nick name "Spill"... This is b/c of several reasons... A night, or day for that matter, always ends with me.. breaking something, ripping something, pullin something, wrecking something, or "spilling" something!!.. Well, I like to live up to my name, so OF COURSE.... I crawl under the table trying to avoid musical chairs and this is what I end up with!... I HAVE NO SOLE! :)... my favorite boots!.. don't worry, you'll see them again.... I plan on super gluing those bad boys back to new!

We have all decided that our next hang out session will be for Karaoke!.. Now wont this be interesting!.. Can't wait to show off my Brittany skills! LOL!... No but really "Hit me baby one more time"... I'm excited.. They are geared up for GaGa, except for Yu who's favorite is Lionel Richey! lol... This will deff be blogger worthy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment