A very special Lady that lives here in Shiga and is a huge Lakestars fan was so so so Very kind enough to help plan a special day with Sarah, Myself, and Chass who is also now living here In Shiga. Michi came to the apartment with Nozumi an English speaking Japanese lady to help with the translations! :)... Michi laid out about 15 Kimonos f
or us to choose from... It was SO HARD!.. I chose mine b/c I kinda thought (in my mind) it was the most Japanesey!lol... Getting these beautiful Kimonos is NO easy task!.. Lots of tucking, pulling, tying, stuffing, and sucking(in) is required!.. Michi went straight to work on us all!..
Here are some of our photos from the evening...
Mecailin in her pretty red Kimono!.. So cute!.. Michi took photos of her when we first got here in her Kimono and had them Printed off for us.. But of course Mecailin wanted it back on with the girls!...
Chass Knows about the sucking part!.. This is No Joke! lol
These Socks are Hilarious... And the funniest part is we all had them on wrong... Only the thumb toe is supposed to go in the first part and we had two toes in... Either way you put it... Not too comfortable!

Here we are with Michi... She is so wonderful!


Here are my personal favorites of us girls...



After we took some photos, we all sat down for tea and sweets!... Michi is a wonderful cook as well!!!
This was most definitely one of the coolest experiences I have had here in Japan... Kimonos are so beautiful and make you feel beautiful!.. The best part is, Michi GAVE the kimono we had on to us all!.. so If you are interested in Trying on a beautiful Kimono, I'll have it with me when I come home!...
No comments:
Post a Comment