Finding my self MISSING YOUR FACE!... This has been an amazing year and such a great experience, but now that I Know we are coming into the last three months, and Mikey has been out with an injury, time is going a bit slower these days!.. So I'm gonna Get this off my chest and Press and Move ON!.. Cuz I really really need the time to keep breezing by til I SEE YOUR FACES!





My Stout Side!.. I love and Miss you all!...Best Parents and Brother a girl could ask for, miss watching you play with the kids and just doing anything at all!!.. Miss my much needed mom and dad hugs!... along with 1 of three of the cutest nephews EVER!!....K...over it!!!...tear




My Marshall Fam!... Miss our wonderful Granny T...Miss Hanging out with you guys!.. Miss talking with my Sisters and Arguing with my brothers!... Miss Watching my Adorable neices and Nephews growing up,Playing sports, and singing rock band!..(Johnna!..miss ya girl)..My sidekick!... K, I'M OVER IT!! tear, tear



Miss these Crazy mills!.. Especially the Best Woman Alive!.. Mema!.. We all miss you so much!.. MIss all my crazy cousins and all their crazy kiddos!.. even the little one "Emmy Rose who was born 2days ago"... DONE DONE AND DONE...tear tear tear tear...
Miss All my girls!.. Excited to see you all this summer!... Excited to be apart of My best friends wedding!... Excited to relax by the pool and girl talk... Excited to hang with the babies and play games at the house!.. I thank God for all of you everyday!.... BUT I"M OVER IT!!!!!! TEAR TEAR TEAR TEAR.. I'm a mess.....
Onto the next 3 1/2 months!!!.. Starting now.....NO more tears... FLY TIME FLY!
No comments:
Post a Comment