Day 1.. I sat down on the couch about 3 times and said to myself.. "I'm not doing this crap"..lol
Day 2.. I was actually in a little bit better workout vibe mode, and did day 1 again, and stuck to it... Day 1 is a "fit test" to see where your at... You perform 8 exercises for a minute each, seeing how many you can do.... THIS IS NOT EASY, but it's just to see where your starting from... It went by relatively quickly, but not painlessly!... The rest of the week You rotate from 4 videos... You repeat the "fit test" every two weeks... I am now beginning week four and have really enjoyed my time doing Insanity.. I see a difference in my legs, waist, abs, and shoulders, and actually feel like I am gaining muscle!... This is a 60 day program, and 60 days I CAN STICK TO.. 90 days like P90x.. just seems a little to long to dedicate myself too!.. The workouts are tough, but honestly go by so quickly!... I had been going to the gym running miles and miles and lifting weights here and there... I just wasn't seeing the results I wanted... This seems so much easier and less time consuming!.. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to run very far since I had been staying indoors the past few weeks, and decided to go for a run Saturday.... It was Amazing.. My legs felt so strong, and I know my pace increased a ton!... and My lungs still felt great!... I am excited to see where I will be by day 60!... But for all of you busy working moms and wives, I honestly recommend this.....I have been taking a photo every week, and if the results are as INSANE as I hope... I will post...
No comments:
Post a Comment