Nothing Like a simple trip to the mall to once again remind me of the NIGHT and DAY differences in my kids!... I feel like a lot of these differences are just normal boy/girl differences... But then there are others that are pure personality differences!... On days like these I am reminded just how different all children can be!! Especially my two!
While Mecailin enjoys playing with other children, like other children...
Camdon Prefers to drive the cart holding the scooters around, ramming it into the other children trying to play....boy/girl difference??...or Personality?
He has a fit when I remove scooters for other kids to play on, b/c "i want push mommy!"
Mecailin Loves to run and play in the balloon room!
here is the evidence! Boy/girl difference??.. Or personality?
When the hour is up, Mecailin happily comes when mommy calls!... sits in Daddy's lap and gets shoes right on!
Cam B-lines it out the door and through the Mall!...
Ran down by daddy, who does the appropriate in public disapline..lol...
OUCH "Daddy pull hair mommy"
"Why am I so mistreated?"
I guess at the end of the day, we are all happy, even with a little less hair!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment