Monday, January 3, 2011

First Japan Snow for New years!

It has deffinately been cold enough to snow more than once here in Otsu, but it held off for New years Day!.. The snow fell all day long!.. Huge powder flakes!... You don't see these to often in West Texas.. I believe all the FB Status updates of the day were talking about the mud it rained! LOL... Gotta love it!... We had to wait until the next day to get out, in it, but when we did, I didn't want to miss a photo op!... Sarah and I had been planning family pics as soon as it snowed, but unfortunately Sarah was out of town, so We had to do a self timer!... These are the pics I got, which I honestly couldn't be happier about.... After dropping the camera in the snow, two WAY excited kids, a hungry daddy, frost bitten toes, and of course a dead camera battery after 5 minutes!... So yes.. I think we made out ok!.. The snow melted away this very day, and it has been relatively sunny since!.. Next Snow though!.. there will be MORE!


One out of six aint bad!.. Got all eyes open and halfway grins!.. WE'LL KEEP IT!











Mecailin.. what a sweetie for humoring Mommy!


















Camdon of course, wouldn't leave the house without the rake in hand... He atctually put it to work instead of just carrying it around this day!


No comments:

Post a Comment