Monday, January 3, 2011

A new year celebration with the Yasudas!

Sooo.. This new years.. well Jan. 28th.. we were invited to celebrate with some wonderful friends of ours here in Japan~!... It was one of the best times I have had here in Japan!.. The Yasuda's held the celebration at Taka's Best friends resteraunt!... It was a traditional Japanese spot where we all sat on the floor, and had TONS of food to eat!.. I'm wishing I would have gotten closer pics of the food being served, but I didn't... Here were a few of the menu items I found ummmm interesting... Chicken knucles (I ate lots!.. seriously.. I ate lots!.. they were great!)... Guts(didn't quite make it to the guts, not even sure what kind of guts they were, but really.. guts are guts!) The most expensive raw tuna one can buy! (I ate a peice! GO ME!.. it was really mild and good!.. the texture.. pretty bad... like a raw steak maybe... )... but from there we had all kinds of yummy fish, shrip, crab legs, chicken balls???... chicken, yummy veggies, udon noodles and way way more! ohhhh and all you could drink of course :)...Mikey was the DD... thanks babe!.. Here are a few pics of the fun time!

This is Shinya!.. He is an amazing guy on Mikey's team!.. Don't tell, but he could be my favorite Japanese player on the team...


Here is a pic of most of the group sitting around the table, enjoying good food and fun Conversation!
The Andersons!... Suh a nice couple!


Sanchico, Angie, and Cam!.. Angie had a couple Margaritas and got super hot, so we introduced her to the song Taquila makes her clothes fall off!.
.. She loved it of course!... lol.. Looking forward to a wine night with Angie!.. We have fun giggling together!

The boys enjoying some Yummy Ice cream!~


We couldn't have asked for a more kid friendly environment!.. What a relief for a to just relax!
Mecailin enjoying herself!
Here is Sol Slurpin up some Udon Noodles!.. They even caught the twins in a lady and the tramp moment with a noodle!.. So cute!
This is an AWEFUL Pic, but its with great friends!.. Such sweet Women!

Ray, Sarah, and Sol... I must put this funny story in really quick... Ray recieved a bday gift this night... A really nice fishing rod and equipment (the guys were all going fishing the next morning)... I asked him just tonight if he caught anything.. he said NO, but they reassured him he was a good hunter/gatherer and it was too cold and the fish were not hungry.... a few seconds later I ask... So no one caught anything.. Ray- "Well, I think Shinya did, Taka did, and their son Kaito did..." So the fish weren't hungry huh??.. lol... (this was everyone else who went fishing.. ;)


Everyone Loves the Bright eyed Babies!

What a Great night!.. Can't wait to do it again!... Luv these new friends!... And I can't believe I don't have Mr. Takeezy (Taka) in a pic!.. Great husband, great dad, fun guy!.. Thanks again Yasudas! More fun to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment